Houston Criminal Attorney Jim Sullivan Urges Accused to Avoid a Criminal Conviction
A bird, whether it is tied down by a thread or a chain, still cannot fly. ~St. John of the Cross, Spanish mystic and monk, 16th century
Houston criminal defense trial lawyer Jim Sullivan has over 17 years of criminal defense law experience. He has successfully represented over 3,000 clients. Jim Sullivan is also board certified in Juvenile Law and has received good results on trial cases (see Actual Case Results).
Jim Sullivan knows how heavy and burdensome a criminal conviction can be in weighing down a person’s ability to succeed, to fly, indeed to soar in life. A felony conviction especially can, in effect, clip a person’s wings so that their life becomes an endless struggle to obtain and maintain a good job, to pay the bills, to keep a roof over their head, to put food on the table, to support their children. Much like a scarlet letter of shame in the colonial days, the public record of a criminal conviction can have lifelong negative consequences. Therefore, before pleading guilty to time served just to get the case over with, you should think about the serious consequences. Talk to an experienced criminal defense trial attorney about your options before receiving that conviction. If you need criminal defense representation, you can call attorneys Jim Sullivan & Associates right now at 281-546-6428.
Serving Houston, Galveston, Angleton, Pearland, Alvin, Sugar Land, Bellville, Clear Lake, Conroe, Pasadena, La Porte, Missouri City, Texas City, Friendswood, Richmond, Rosenberg, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, San Antonio, Laredo, El Paso, El Campo, Austin County, San Marcos, Dallas, Denton, Plano, Lubbock, Midland, Anahuac, Beaumont, Hempstead, Huntsville, Liberty, The Woodlands, Humble, Tomball, League City, Bellaire, Deer Park, and Katy and other communities in Austin County, Brazoria County, Chambers County, Colorado County, Fort Bend County, Galveston County, Harris County, Jefferson County, Liberty County, Montgomery County, Waller County, Walker County and Wharton County.
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Asks for Mercy from Jurors (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Houston Criminal Lawyers Encourage Learning How to Live (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Harris County Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Encourages Writing Down Experiences (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Solves Problems (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Encourages Learning How to Live (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Asks for Mercy from Jurors (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Texas State Jail Inmates May Earn Up to 20 Percent Early Release (houstontxcriminaldefenseattorneylawyer.com)
- Sugarland / Fort Bend County Criminal Law Attorney Jim Sullivan (houstontxcriminaldefenseattorneylawyer.com)
- Pearland / Brazoria County Texas Criminal Law Attorney Jim Sullivan (houstontxcriminaldefenseattorneylawyer.com)
Tags: Austin County Texas, Brazoria County Texas, Chambers County Texas, Conviction, Defense (legal), Fort Bend County Texas, Harris County Texas, Houston, Jim Sullivan, Lawyer, Missouri City Texas, Waller County Texas, Wharton County Texas